Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Walnut Oil Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup walnut oil (see Note)
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup rich chicken stock or shellfish stock
- 1 teaspoon white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- Kosher or sea salt and freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 44kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|