Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Walnut Mushroom Spread
- 3/4 cup cooked black-eyed peas (1/4 cup dried)
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 fresh green or red chili, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme, small leaves removed from the stem
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- pinch or two of cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 - 4 tablespoons soft goat cheese
- cold water as needed
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?