Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Walnut Mocha Torte
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup (200 g) white granulated sugar (divided into 3/4 cup and 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup (120 g) finely ground walnuts (from about 1 1/3 cup of shelled walnuts)
- 1/2 cup (55 g) fine dry bread crumbs (unseasoned)
- 1/2 cup (100 g) white granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- 1 cup (8 fluid ounces, 236 ml) strong coffee (I use decaf, with twice the amount of coffee for the liquid as I would usually use to drink)
- 1 ounce (30 g) of chocolate chips (a little less than 1/4 of a cup)
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (8 fluid ounces, 236 ml)heavy whipping cream
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?