Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Walnut Miso Noodles
- 4 ounces whole wheat spaghetti or linguini (or soba)
- 1 small bunch of asparagus, sliced thinly (1/4-inch thick)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium clove garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons mellow white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 big pinches salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup+ warm water
- Topping ideas: sliced green onions, chopped chard stems and leaves that have been cooked for a minute or two in a skillet with a bit of olive oil and salt (see photo), chopped fresh chives, toasted walnuts
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?