Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Walnut, Golden Raisin, and Fennel Seed Scones
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 large egg beaten to blend with 1 tablespoon water (for glaze)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?