Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Walnut Chicken Salad with Green Apple Vinaigrette
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mild honey
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely diced Granny Smith apple
- 1 small head Boston or Bibb lettuce (1/4 pound), leaves separated and left whole
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved if desired
- 1/2 cup walnuts (4 ounces),
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?