Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Walnut Cheesecake Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|