Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 to 1½ cups walnut pieces, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons warm water (105°F to 115°F)
- 1 envelope dry yeast (¼ ounce or 2½ teaspoons)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- About 2¾ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil or additional vegetable oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 214kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 13g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 40mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|