Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1¾ cups tepid water
- 1 tbsp walnut oil, plus a little extra for the bowl
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 1/3 cups whole wheat flour
- One ¼ oz (7g) envelope instant yeast
- 1 1/3 cups bread flour, as needed, plus more for kneading
- 1¼ cups coarsely chopped walnuts
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 151kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|