Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wally's Cucumber Salad
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/4 large red onion, thinly sliced and chopped
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced and chopped
- 1 ear corn, kernels cut from cob (optional)
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|