Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Walkers' wild mushroom, bacon & barley broth
- 200g pack bacon lardons or rashers
- 2 onions
- 4 medium carrots
- 3 celery sticks
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 sprig rosemary and thyme
- 30g pack dried porcini or dried mixed wild mushrooms
- 1 glass white wine
- 1l chicken stock
- 175g pearl barley , well rinsed
- 1 small head spring greens or chunk of Savoy cabbage
- Parmesan or any strong hard cheese, grated, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?