Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Waldorf Goat Cheese Salad
- 2 cups red leaf lettuce - rinsed, dried and torn
- 2 tablespoons raspberry walnut vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|