Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wagon Wheels with Sausage and Peppers
- 8 ounces Italian-style sausage
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded, cut into ½-inch strips
- 1 small onion, cut into ½-inch chunks
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- Pinch of coarsely ground black pepper
- 12 ounces wagon wheel pasta
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 621kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 43mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 69g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|