Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vintage Jam Tarts
- 1 cup finely-ground cornmeal
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely ground sea salt
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, chilled, and cut into 1/4-inch chunks
- 1 1/2+ cups milk
- 1 egg, just the egg white
- 1/3 cup jam (any flavor(s) you like)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?