Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vinnie's Spicy Buffalo Wings
- 5 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 4 cups vinegar-based hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons blue cheese salad dressing
- 3 pickled cherry peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- hickory wood chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.5g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|