Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vinegar-and-Oil-Based Salad Dressing
- 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, to taste
- 1 garlic clove, halved (see Notes)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ¾ cup light vegetable oil, such as soy, sunflower, or peanut
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon light olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 92kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|