Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vinegar Grilled Chicken
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 4 (10 ounce) bone-in chicken breast halves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|