Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vinegar-Braised Chicken and Onions
- 2 pounds cipolline or pearl onions
- Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces pancetta (Italian bacon), cut into 1/4" pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled, crushed
- 5 pounds skin-on bone-in chicken pieces (breasts, thighs, and/or legs; breasts halved crosswise)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 bay leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?