Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 pinches freshly ground white pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- cup plus 1 tablespoon corn oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 105kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|