Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vietnamese veggie hotpot
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- thumb-size piece fresh root ginger , shredded
- 2 garlic cloves , chopped
- large butternut squash , peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp soft brown sugar
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 100g green beans , trimmed and sliced
- 4 spring onions , sliced
- coriander leaves and cooked basmati or jasmine rice, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?