Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vietnamese prawn salad
- 1 small garlic clove , finely chopped
- 1 small red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- juice 2 limes
- 250g thin rice noodles
- 150g pack cooked tiger prawns , halved along their spine
- cucumber , peeled, deseeded and cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot , cut into matchsticks or grated
- 6 spring onions , shredded
- handful coriander and/or mint leaves
- 1 tbsp roasted peanuts , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?