Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vietnamese prawn & noodle salad with crispy shallots
- 200g thin rice noodles
- 200g large cooked, peeled prawns
- 1 small red onion , halved and sliced
- 1 small red chilli , sliced
- 1 small cucumber , shaved into ribbons (use a peeler)
- 1 large handful each coriander and mint
- 2 tbsp roasted peanuts , roughly chopped
- juice 3 limes
- 1 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 5 shallots , thinly sliced
- vegetable oil , for frying
- flour , for dusting
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?