Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vietnamese pork salad
- 1 tsp golden caster sugar
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 fresh red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- a handful of coriander stems or roots, chopped
- 1 tbsp each sesame oil, Thai fish sauce and light soy sauce
- 50g sesame seeds , dry roasted until golden
- 500g pork tenderloins , trimmed of fat
- vegetable oil , for brushing
- white cabbage , shredded
- 1 cucumber , cut into matchsticks
- 5 celery stalks, cut into matchsticks
- 3 spring onions , finely sliced
- 1 red chilli , seeded and finely chopped
- 2 trimmed stems of lemongrass , finely sliced
- zest of 1 lime
- a handful each of coriander and mint leaves, chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?