Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vietnamese fresh paper rolls
- For the rolls:
- 18 sheets of 22cm rice paper
- 80g of rice vermicelli
- 18 cooked prawns (or you can replace with cooked pork, chicken, or leave the meat out if you are vegetarian)
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 bunch perilla leaves (optional)
- There are 2 sauces that go well with this dish. My favourite is the hoisin.
- Hoisin Sauce:
- 3 tbsp of hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp of milk
- 1 tbsp of water
- 1 tsp of roasted chopped nuts sprinkled on top
- pinch of chopped fresh chillis (optional)
- Dipping Fish Sauce:
- 2 tbsp of nuoc mam fish sauce
- 2 tbsp of water (or 3 for a less stronger taste)
- 1 tbsp of dissolved sugar
- 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce
- a dash of lime juice
- (adjust the amount of water to adjust the strength of the taste/smell)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?