Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vietnamese Tofu Salad
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 (14 ounce) package tofu, drained and cubed
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Vietnamese sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 bunch chopped cilantro leaves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|