Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vietnamese Steak Sandwich
- 1 teaspoon Thai-style chili sauce (also called sriracha, found in the international aisle of most supermarkets)
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce (also found in the international aisle)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 6-ounce piece of top round steak, about 1 inch thick
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar (also found in the international aisle)
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 6-ounce (8-inch) baguette, sliced horizontally
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 sprigs fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?