Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vietnamese Peanut Sauce
- ¼ cup Dry-Roasted Peanuts (see Notes)
- Scant 2 tablespoons tamarind pulp, dissolved in 2 tablespoons warm water, or substitute scant 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons ground pork
- 3 tablespoons fermented soybean paste (tuong in Vietnamese; dao jiao in Thai)
- About 1 cup water
- 1½ teaspoons sugar
- 1 to 2 bird chiles, minced
- Generous squeeze of fresh lime juice (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 34kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|