Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vietnamese Chicken and Long-Grain Rice Congee
- 1/8 cup uncooked jasmine rice
- 1 (2.5 pound) whole chicken
- 3 (2 inch) pieces fresh ginger root
- 1 stalk lemon grass, chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh chives
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 42.3g|
|Saturated Fat 12.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|