Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vietnamese Braised Scallops
- ½ cup water (6 tablespoons if using Chinese brown sugar)
- ¼ cup Asian fish sauce
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar or 2½ ounces Chinese brown sugar (see Notes)
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1½ pounds sea scallops (see Notes)
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced, white and green parts kept separate
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 231kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 56mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|