Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vietnamese Beef Salad
- 1 flank steak (1 1/2 to 2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 ounces thin rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 2 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded, and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?