Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Viet-Mex Fajita Rolls
- 2 pounds grilled fajita meat of your choice, sliced in thin strips
- 1 cup cilantro sprigs
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup thin-sliced raw carrot strips
- 1/2 cup thin-sliced jicama strips
- 1/4 cup dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, washed and dried, for wrappers
- 1 cup salsa of your choice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?