Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Video: Citrus Parmesan Farro Salad
- 4 to 6 big handfuls of mixed salad greens, washed and dried
- 2 cups farro, rinsed and drained
- 5 cups water (or stock)
- 2 teaspoons fine-grain sea salt
- 1 medium orange, zest and juice
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1/3 cup Parmesan, freshly shredded
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup good quality olive oil
- a couple big pinches of salt
- 1/2 cup Spanish almonds, or toasted regular almonds
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?