Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vidalia Ranch Pizza
- 1 (10 ounce) can pizza crust dough
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large Vidalia, or other sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 42.6g|
|Saturated Fat 11.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|