Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vidalia Onion Tart with Bacon, Local Honey, and Fresh Thyme
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cold, unsweetened butter, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 to 6 tablespoons ice water
- 4 slices bacon
- 5 large Vidalia onions, peeled, halved, and thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons local honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons whole cream
- 1 (12-inch) tart pan or 2 (9-inch) tart pans
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?