Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Victoria Sponge Cake
- 12 tbsp butter, at room temperature, plus more for the pans
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup raspberry preserves
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- Confectioners sugar, for sifting
- Two 8 in (20cm) round cake pans
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 460kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 27g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (81%)|
|Cholesterol 152mg (51%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|