Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil (or butter, if the soup is served hot)
- 3 large leeks, cleaned, white and pale green parts only, finely sliced
- 4¾ cups fresh vegetable stock
- 1 large baking potato, such as russet or Burbank, peeled and chopped
- 1 celery stalk, roughly chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup heavy cream, plus more to garnish
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives, to serve
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 276kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (35%)|
|Cholesterol 36mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|