Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Very Moist and Flavorful Roast Turkey
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 (12 pound) whole turkey, neck and giblets removed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 Granny Smith apples - cored, peeled, and cut into 8 wedges each
- 1 large onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 whole head garlic, separated into cloves and peeled
- 1 pound celery, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.3g|
|Saturated Fat 14.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|