Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Very Berry Cheesecake
- 40 vanilla wafers, crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup cottage cheese, creamed
- 1/4 cup cherry brandy
- 3 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 tablespoon cherry brandy
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30g|
|Saturated Fat 16.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|