Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veronica's Hot Spinach, Artichoke and Chile Dip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup canned chopped jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.8g|
|Saturated Fat 12.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|