Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vermont Maple Syrup Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops
- 2 Tbsp butter or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup minced onion, plus 1 medium onion sliced (sliced onion optional)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider or white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1-2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt to taste
- About 1 tbsp flour to thicken the gravy
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?