Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vermont Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese Straws
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry dough (from a 17.3-ounce package)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- ¾ teaspoon pimenton (Spanish smoked paprika)
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- All purpose flour for dusting
- 1 large egg, beaten with 2 teaspoons water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 128kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 22mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|