Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vermont Cheddar Soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespooons chopped onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 cups milk
- 3 cups grated Vermont cheddar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcerstershire sauce
- Pinch dry mustard and salt
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Directions1. Melt butter in soup pot and add onion and garlic. Stir for 3 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?