Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vermont Apple Pie
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust deep dish pie
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 Macintosh apples - peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 82.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|