Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Venison with quince
- 2 small venison haunch steaks
- 1 rosemary sprig
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil , plus regular oil for frying
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 quince, peeled, cored and cut into eighths (reserve trimmings & pips) and 1 rosemary sprig
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- 25g butter
- 30ml red wine
- 200ml chicken or game stock
- 1 tbsp quince paste or membrillo
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?