Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Venison with Sherry-Mushroom Sauce
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup chopped Vidalia onion
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms or baby bellas
- 6 (3 ounce) venison tenderloin steaks
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sherry
- 1/4 cup water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.8g|
|Saturated Fat 11.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|