Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Venison steaks with stroganoff sauce & shoestring fries
- sunflower oil , for frying
- 2 large potatoes , cut into skinny chips
- 2 venison steaks (about 175g/6oz each)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion , chopped
- 1 garlic clove , chopped
- 250g chestnut mushrooms , sliced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp tomato pure
- 1 tsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp brandy (optional)
- 200ml beef stock
- 4 tbsp soured cream
- small handful parsley , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?