Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Venison & wild boar stew
- 10g dried porcini mushrooms
- 500g venison and wild boar, cut into 4cm chunks
- 1 tbsp flour, seasoned with black pepper
- 1 - 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 wild boar sausages (optional)
- 85g pancetta, cubed
- 750ml red wine
- 200ml venison or beef stock
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 250g chestnut mushrooms, quartered
- cornflour, to thicken (optional)
- To serve
- Mashed potato or brown rice
- 4 sprigs rosemary
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?