Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Venison & juniper stew
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 800 g quality stewing venison or beef, cut into 2cm chunks
- olive oil
- 2 onions, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 sticks celery, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon juniper berries, crushed in a pestle and mortar
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, leaves picked and chopped
- 1 knob butter
- 6 sprigs of fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 organic beef stock cubes
- 600 g small new potatoes, scrubbed clean, larger ones halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?