Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Venison & Suffolk ale pie
- 500g diced venison
- 2 tbsp plain flour , well seasoned
- olive oil
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1 carrot , peeled and diced
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato pure
- 3 sprigs rosemary , leaves finely chopped
- 6 juniper berries , crushed
- 300ml beef stock
- 250ml Greene King Strong Suffolk Ale or other strong ale
- 375g sheet ready rolled puff pastry
- whole milk or beaten egg , to glaze
- 350g plain flour
- 125g unsalted butter , cubed
- a pinch of ground juniper berries
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?