Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Venison Tequila Chili
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 pounds ground venison
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3 cups chopped white onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup gold tequila
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans in sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|